What To Buy & What To Skip In July
SALT LAKE CITY — Summer stuff like swimsuits, shorts and t-shirts tend to see bigger discounts this month while it might be better to hold off on outdoor furniture and some back-to-school supplies.
KSL’s Dan Spindle takes a look at what to buy this month and a couple of things you should skip on picking up between the Fourth of July and Pioneer Day.
As a bonus, July is National Ice Cream Month and Ice Cream Day is in a couple of weeks — So maybe you’ll see some deals on sweet treats.
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 7381)
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 7141)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6358)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 6125)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 5376)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3050)