One Injured In Crash On I-15 In SLC; Ramp To I-80 Temporarily Closed
SALT LAKE CITY — One woman suffered minor injuries in a crash that temporarily closed an Interstate 15 ramp Wednesday morning.
Sgt. Cameron Roden with the Utah Highway Patrol said a gray Hyundai collided with a semi-truck at the ramp to take westbound I-80.
Roden said the Hyundai ended up under the semitrailer, which had stopped in the gore area after missing the exit.
Officials reopened the ramp around noon Wednesday.
The driver of the Hyundai was taken to an area hospital with minor injuries while the driver of the semi was unharmed.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7943)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 6897)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5569)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 4499)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3945)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3255)