Tooele Man Missing Since June 25 Needs Medication
TOOELE, Utah – Police and family members continued their search for a Tooele man who has been missing for ten days.
Rick Morris was last seen in the early morning hours of June 25th near the corner of 700 West and 700 South.
That’s when he went for a short walk but never returned home.
Morris is 32 years old and has Type 1 diabetes.
A family flier said Morris had low blood sugar levels when he was last seen.
His sister, Mariah Morris, said the family is very concerned given his medical condition and the fact he didn’t take any of his medications with him.
“He left everything here. He left his phone here. He left his insulin here. Everything that he needs to survive is at home,” she said.
The Tooele County Sheriff’s Office joined in the search but they have no leads.
If you know or see anything, give deputies a call.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 24529)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 9347)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 7132)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4470)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 4133)
- Netflix's 'Falling for Christmas' filmed at these charming Utah locations (pageviews: 3798)