Smith’s Chef Jeff’s Bang Bang Grilled Corn Recipe
SALT LAKE CITY — We’re in the middle of barbeque season, and Chef Jeff Jackson with Smith’s Food & Drug joined us at the KSL TV Studios to share his recipe for bang bang grilled corn.
Ingredients For Corn
- 6 ears corn, shucked
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ c. cotija cheese, crumbled
- Lime wedges for serving
Ingredients For Bang Bang Sauce
- ½ c. mayo
- ¼ c. sweet chili sauce
- 2 tsp. Sriracha
- 2 tsp. honey
- Heat your grill on high heat. Shuck the corn and coat each ear with canola oil and a sprinkling of kosher salt and pepper.
- Make the Bang Bang sauce by adding its ingredients to a mixing bowl and thoroughly combine. Put the finished sauce in a squeeze bottle if you have one. Set aside.
- Place the corn on the grill and cook 1-2 minutes per side or until it has a good char on all sides.
- Remove the corn from the grill and drizzle with some of the sauce, sprinkle on some cotija cheese and give it a squeeze of a lime wedge.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Live (pageviews: 9847)
- Missionaries From Utah, Montana Killed In New Mexico Car Crash (pageviews: 8506)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 6429)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As 'Breakthrough' COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine (pageviews: 5395)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As ‘Breakthrough’ COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2133)
- Salt Lake Co. DA Rules Officer Justified In Fatal Shooting Of Handcuffed Man In West Valley (pageviews: 2063)
- Cancer Misinformation On The Rise On Social Media, Huntsman Cancer Institute Study Says (pageviews: 1955)
- Family Calls District Attorney's Ruling 'Systemic Failure' (pageviews: 1863)
- Days Of ’47 Parade: Road Closures, Times & How To Watch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1525)