Smith’s Chef Jeff’s Bang Bang Grilled Corn Recipe
Jul 9, 2021, 2:02 PM | Updated: 2:05 pm
SALT LAKE CITY — We’re in the middle of barbeque season, and Chef Jeff Jackson with Smith’s Food & Drug joined us at the KSL TV Studios to share his recipe for bang bang grilled corn.
Ingredients For Corn
- 6 ears corn, shucked
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ c. cotija cheese, crumbled
- Lime wedges for serving
Ingredients For Bang Bang Sauce
- ½ c. mayo
- ¼ c. sweet chili sauce
- 2 tsp. Sriracha
- 2 tsp. honey
- Heat your grill on high heat. Shuck the corn and coat each ear with canola oil and a sprinkling of kosher salt and pepper.
- Make the Bang Bang sauce by adding its ingredients to a mixing bowl and thoroughly combine. Put the finished sauce in a squeeze bottle if you have one. Set aside.
- Place the corn on the grill and cook 1-2 minutes per side or until it has a good char on all sides.
- Remove the corn from the grill and drizzle with some of the sauce, sprinkle on some cotija cheese and give it a squeeze of a lime wedge.
KSL 5 TV Live
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 24950)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 19408)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 7979)
- Teen vandals destroy koi pond, try to harm fish at Salt Lake City business (pageviews: 6672)
- West Jordan woman killed in crash with truck in Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5715)
- UPDATE: Police found missing man dead (pageviews: 5710)