Man Dead After Crash In Saratoga Springs
SARATOGA SPRINGS, Utah — A motorcyclist was killed in a two-vehicle crash involving a passenger car in Saratoga Springs.
The incident happened at the intersection of Foothill Boulevard and Pioneer Crossing around 9:15 p.m. Friday.
Sgt. Zach Beglarian with the Saratoga Springs Police Department said the motorcyclist sustained fatal injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene by medical personnel.
Police said the passenger car, which had three occupants, was damaged on the right rear passenger side. Paramedics evaluated them on scene, according to Beglarian, but none of them were transported.
The motorcycle driver was identified as an approximately 30-year-old male from Eagle Mountain.
Beglarian said the intersection was closed for about three to four hours while police investigated the scene.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)