Man Dead After Crash In Saratoga Springs
SARATOGA SPRINGS, Utah — A motorcyclist was killed in a two-vehicle crash involving a passenger car in Saratoga Springs.
The incident happened at the intersection of Foothill Boulevard and Pioneer Crossing around 9:15 p.m. Friday.
Sgt. Zach Beglarian with the Saratoga Springs Police Department said the motorcyclist sustained fatal injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene by medical personnel.
Police said the passenger car, which had three occupants, was damaged on the right rear passenger side. Paramedics evaluated them on scene, according to Beglarian, but none of them were transported.
The motorcycle driver was identified as an approximately 30-year-old male from Eagle Mountain.
Beglarian said the intersection was closed for about three to four hours while police investigated the scene.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Man identified in Springville shooting of teen (pageviews: 28039)
- 17-year-old boy died by suicide hours after being 'sextorted' (pageviews: 23205)
- Man dead, teen flown to hospital in attempted killing and suicide (pageviews: 13783)
- Woman fatally shot in Pleasant Grove; police say her son is now in custody (pageviews: 13358)
- Friends remember mom, tattoo artist shot and killed in Pleasant Grove (pageviews: 10487)
- Springville High softball team honors teen shot in murder-suicide scenario (pageviews: 9814)
- Man identified in Springville shooting of teen – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8545)