St. George Police Investigating Shooting Of 19-Year-Old Man
ST. GEORGE, Utah — Police said they were investigating the shooting of a 19-year-old man in St. George.
Tiffany Atkin, public information officer with the St. George Police Department, said they received a call about a traffic incident at Tonaquint Cemetery around 8 p.m. Saturday.
When first responders arrived, they found no evidence of a crash, but instead found a 19-year-old man that had been shot.
The victim was transported to St. George Regional Hospital to be treated for his injuries.
Atkin said she was unsure of the teen’s status or who even called into the station.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Utah boy dies after falling off school slide (pageviews: 19686)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 9869)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 8132)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 7085)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 5854)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3704)