Say Cheese! Kraft, Van Leeuwen Release New Ice Cream Flavor For National Mac & Cheese Day
SALT LAKE CITY — Kraft has partnered with Van Leeuwen Ice Cream to create a new ice cream flavor in honor of National Macaroni and Cheese Day.
The companies wanted to combine the two comfort foods into a “cool, creamy scoop of ice cream that brings that comforting, nostalgic feeling from a warm bowl of Kraft macaroni & cheese.”
The limited-edition ice cream is available for $12 per pint on Van Leeuwen’s website.
— Kraft Macaroni & Cheese (@kraftmacncheese) July 14, 2021
“We know that there is nothing more refreshing on a hot summer day than ice cream. That is why we wanted to combine two of the most iconic comfort foods to create an ice cream with the unforgettable flavor of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese we all grew up with,” said Emily Violett, senior associate brand manager for Kraft Macaroni & Cheese. “As big fans of Van Leeuwen, we knew they’d be the perfect partner to create this ice cream with us. Not only does it taste delicious, but it’s also made with high-quality ingredients and contains no artificial flavors, preservatives, or dyes just like our Kraft Macaroni & Cheese.”
The company says the ice cream will be available while supplies last. Some customers reported having trouble on Van Leeuwen’s website, but Kraft tweeted the ice cream was still available as of noon Wednesday and crews were working on getting the site back up and running.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12401)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 10261)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5940)
- Live (pageviews: 4921)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4393)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4001)