Lehi Residents Save Nearly 47 Million Gallons Of Water In One Week
LEHI, Utah — City officials thanked the Lehi community after it conserved millions of gallons of water this week alone.
In all, Lehi saved 144-acre feet of water compared to the same week last year. That equated to 46,922,544 gallons of irrigation water.
The city posted the congratulatory note on Twitter Wednesday.
Our Water Department reports that we've saved 144 acre feet of pressurized irrigation water this week over the same week of 2020. That is over 46,922,606 gallons of water saved! Amazing!
Please visit https://t.co/2Dt6MZmDDB for more information on how you can save water pic.twitter.com/bY2dc4gffG
— Lehi City (@LehiCity) July 14, 2021
The Lehi City Council put phase three water restrictions into place on June 15.
Residents were told they should limit watering lawns to three days per week with at least 48 hours between the start of each watering cycle for each irrigation zone.
More conservation goals are outlined on the Lehi website.
- Wyoming Coroner in Gabby Petito case determining cause of death (pageviews: 41226)
- Search Warrant sheds light on Gabby Petito investigation (pageviews: 24739)
- FBI execute search warrant at Laundrie residence relevant to Gabby Petito investigation (pageviews: 10333)
- Florida search for Gabby Petito's boyfriend suspended (pageviews: 9629)
- Human remains discovered 'consistent' with description of Gabby Petito (pageviews: 9583)
- Frustrated by city inaction, residents contact KSL Investigators over Salt Lake’s RV Row (pageviews: 7555)
- Gabby Petito’s case highlights racial disparities in response to missing persons cases (pageviews: 6173)
- Police: Search for Laundrie concludes for the second day in wildlife reserve (pageviews: 4628)
- Human remains discovered ‘consistent’ with description of Gabby Petito – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4239)