Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home
HURRICANE, Utah — A 4-year-old boy from Hurricane who was reported missing Sunday was found dead inside a home, authorities said.
Officials with the Hurricane City Police Department posted on Facebook around noon saying Kache Wallis was last seen in the area of 300 West and 200 North Saturday night when he was being tucked into bed.
They also wrote in the post that he may have been with his non-custodial mother.
Just before 1:30 p.m., police said the 4-year-old had been located.
Hours later, Hurricane Police released a tragic update, writing that Wallis was found dead inside the home he reportedly disappeared from.
“Our thoughts & prayers go out to the family of Kache Wallis at this difficult time,” read the release.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito’s van in Grand Teton National Park – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 86721)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito's van in Grand Teton National Park (pageviews: 55465)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 43765)
- Grand County Sheriff’s Office investigating Moab murders & Petito disappearance (pageviews: 28658)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman declared missing (pageviews: 19844)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up (pageviews: 18700)
- Private investigator surprised search warrant hasn’t been served at house of Gabby Petito’s boyfriend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 12919)
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9483)
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito (pageviews: 9462)