Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home
HURRICANE, Utah — A 4-year-old boy from Hurricane who was reported missing Sunday was found dead inside a home, authorities said.
Officials with the Hurricane City Police Department posted on Facebook around noon saying Kache Wallis was last seen in the area of 300 West and 200 North Saturday night when he was being tucked into bed.
They also wrote in the post that he may have been with his non-custodial mother.
Just before 1:30 p.m., police said the 4-year-old had been located.
Hours later, Hurricane Police released a tragic update, writing that Wallis was found dead inside the home he reportedly disappeared from.
“Our thoughts & prayers go out to the family of Kache Wallis at this difficult time,” read the release.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Police: Man steals excavator, tears up ground outside grocery store (pageviews: 10928)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake ‘made in the USA’ tags – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10276)
- Flash flood advisory for Salt Lake, Davis County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8607)
- USANA Amphitheatre briefly evacuated due to weather – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6176)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake 'made in the USA' tags (pageviews: 5885)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5171)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5037)