SLC Police Investigating Fatal Hit-&-Run Crash
SALT LAKE CITY — Officers with the Salt Lake City Police Department said one person is dead following a hit-and-run crash near 551 West and 300 South.
Police said the incident happened around 8:50 a.m. Monday.
“Officers on a nearby, unrelated call heard the crash,” SLCPD officials tweeted. “Despite those officers immediately rendering aid, the victim died on scene.”
Authorities said the driver fled the scene and they are looking for a silver 2013 Subaru Impreza station wagon with heavy front-end damage.
Officers said 300 South between 500 West and 600 West will be closed for several hours while they conduct their investigation.
Anyone with information on this case was asked to call police at 801-799-3000.
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito’s van in Grand Teton National Park – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 86721)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito's van in Grand Teton National Park (pageviews: 55465)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 43765)
- Grand County Sheriff’s Office investigating Moab murders & Petito disappearance (pageviews: 28658)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman declared missing (pageviews: 19844)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up (pageviews: 18700)
- Private investigator surprised search warrant hasn’t been served at house of Gabby Petito’s boyfriend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 12919)
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9483)
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito (pageviews: 9462)