US Postal Service Holding Job Fair At Maverik Center
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — From banks to retailers to fast food restaurants, employers are trying to entice job seekers with higher pay and better benefits to fill open positions.
Now the U.S. Postal Service is looking to hire big-time along the Wasatch Front.
The Maverik Center is the place to be in West Valley City Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
The job fair runs from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and candidates can apply for jobs or get general information about the various positions available.
People are willing to change careers and look around to find the best options.
USPS Jobs In Utah
For example, a mail processing clerk in Provo can make $18.69 an hour with benefits and paid time off.
This is in the PSE category, which stands for Postal Support Employee.
A city carrier assistant in West Jordan can make $18.51 an hour to start while a rural carrier in Riverton can make $19.06 an hour.
Another option? A PSE data conversion operator for $17.62 an hour in Salt Lake City.
The bottom line is there are a ton of opportunities, and we couldn’t find any position that paid less than $16 an hour. So check out the USPS job fair at the Maverik Center over the next few days.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 34915)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says (pageviews: 24405)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 11463)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8961)
- Anne Heche is 'not expected to survive,' family says in statement (pageviews: 7037)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4182)