Utah State University Donates Space To Charity Helping Disabled Express Themselves With Art
CACHE VALLEY, Utah – “Jump The Moon” had to move in February after falling behind on a lease.
The charity, which helps people with disabilities express themselves through art, couldn’t help as many people in 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
“I tried to stay real positive, optimistic that something good would work out,” owner Michael Bingham said.
Now, something positive is coming out of the closure.
Bingham said Utah State University’s Institute for Disability Research, Policy & Practice has offered his nonprofit a space in their building.
“It is a huge relief to see that we have a spot, and we have somebody who wants us to be a part of what they’re doing,” Bingham said.
It will take a couple of weeks for “Jump The Moon” to move into the new space, but Bingham said he’s grateful to be helping people again.
“They still need to express themselves, and so that’s why we’re so excited to get started again, and we want to make that happen,” Bingham said.
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito’s van in Grand Teton National Park – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 86721)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito's van in Grand Teton National Park (pageviews: 55465)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 43765)
- Grand County Sheriff’s Office investigating Moab murders & Petito disappearance (pageviews: 28658)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman declared missing (pageviews: 19844)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up (pageviews: 18700)
- Private investigator surprised search warrant hasn’t been served at house of Gabby Petito’s boyfriend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 12919)
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9483)
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito (pageviews: 9462)