Japan By Van: Taking In Sights & Sounds Of Tokyo From The Road
TOKYO — A state of emergency has kept our KSL Olympic Team under a soft quarantine in Tokyo, limiting their movements during the first few days of the Games.
However, they’ve made the best of it — in fact, Jeremiah Jensen and Shara Park had the chance to explore a little.
They’re not allowed to walk the streets, so they had to be creative about it.
— Jeremiah Jensen (@JJSportsBeat) July 20, 2021
- Police: Man steals excavator, tears up ground outside grocery store (pageviews: 10928)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake ‘made in the USA’ tags – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10276)
- Flash flood advisory for Salt Lake, Davis County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8607)
- USANA Amphitheatre briefly evacuated due to weather – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6176)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake 'made in the USA' tags (pageviews: 5885)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5171)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5037)