TSA Holding Hiring Event For Salt Lake City Int’l Airport
Jul 29, 2021, 2:48 PM
SALT LAKE CITY — The Transportation Security Administration is hiring for positions at the Salt Lake City International Airport.
Transportation security officers start off making $18.16 an hour, which adds up to about $38,000 a year.
And there’s a potential to get up to $1,000 as part of a hiring bonus.
As federal employees, new hires will receive benefits, overtime opportunities and even tuition reimbursement up to $5,000. So there’s a lot to consider, but you might have to deal with some cranky travelers.
This week’s events run Thursday until 7 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Salt Lake City Marriott Downtown and City Creek, located at 75 South West Temple.
- 18 years or older.
- U.S. citizen or national.
- High school diploma, GED or security experience equivalent.
- No previous security experience is required.
- Learn more here
What to Expect
- Attend an information session hosted by a TSA representative
- Learn about the TSO position and employment with TSA
- Complete TSO job application (if you have not done so beforehand)
- Facemasks are required, and COVID-19 health and safety protocols will be followed
How to Prepare
- For more event details, visit the website link below
- Bring your mobile phone and two forms of federal or state issued identification
- Ensure you have access to an email address and passwords
- Do not bring firearms or weapons of any kind
Find more details here.
KSL 5 TV Live
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 61519)
- Police: Hoax targets several Utah schools with fake shooting threats (pageviews: 35058)
- Arrest made in Logan Canyon crash that killed 3, injured 2 (pageviews: 19690)
- Three dead, two injured in crash that closed US Hwy 89 (pageviews: 11477)
- 3 victims in Box Elder County crash identified (pageviews: 10071)
- Nashville police release bodycam footage of police shooting school attacker (pageviews: 7725)