Police Investigating Fatal Crash On I-70
GRAND COUNTY, Utah — A Colorado man was killed in a rollover crash on Interstate 70 in Grand County.
The incident happened near mile post 173 around 5 p.m. Friday.
Officials with the Department of Public Safety said a Chevy pickup truck drove into the median, then went back onto the roadway, driving across all westbound lanes.
The vehicle then went over the shoulder and rolled, ejecting the driver.
He was later identified as 54-year-old James Williams of Grand Junction, Colorado.
Police said they are working to learn what caused the crash.
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7248)
- Surveillance video shows moments just before FrontRunner train fatally hits woman (pageviews: 6434)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 5770)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine (pageviews: 3609)
- Murray awards bystanders and workers for saving woman (pageviews: 3453)
- UPDATE: Police finds missing girl, safe and reunited with family (pageviews: 3124)