Man’s Body Found In Salt Lake County Canal
WEST JORDAN, Utah — A man has been found dead in a Salt Lake County canal, according to officials with the West Jordan Police Department.
Lt. Chad Haun with WJPD said a passersby called in Saturday afternoon, reporting what they believed was a body in a canal, located at about 6600 South and Redwood Road in West Jordan.
When officers arrived on scene, they were able to determine it was a man in the canal and that he was dead.
Haun said, at this time, there doesn’t appear to be any foul play.
“There’s nothing suspicious. There doesn’t appear to be any reason for anybody to be alarmed. There’s no suspect at large, or anything like that,” he said.
The man was identified Sunday morning as 44-year-old Leon Webb from the Salt Lake County area.
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 14110)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13553)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 8491)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said (pageviews: 7883)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School (pageviews: 7144)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5583)