One Killed In Crash On I-70
SEVIER COUNTY – A woman was killed on Interstate 70 near Salina Saturday when she “turned sharply” and went off the road, causing her vehicle to roll multiple times, according to Utah Highway Patrol.
Officials say she was wearing a seat belt but died on the scene due to her injuries.
A male passenger was also in the car and was able to get back to the interstate and get help. Officials say that passenger stated he was uncertain how long he had been in the vehicle after the crash.
Investigators are looking into impairment as a possible cause of the crash.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12401)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 10261)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5940)
- Live (pageviews: 4921)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4393)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4001)