One Killed In Crash On I-70
SEVIER COUNTY – A woman was killed on Interstate 70 near Salina Saturday when she “turned sharply” and went off the road, causing her vehicle to roll multiple times, according to Utah Highway Patrol.
Officials say she was wearing a seat belt but died on the scene due to her injuries.
A male passenger was also in the car and was able to get back to the interstate and get help. Officials say that passenger stated he was uncertain how long he had been in the vehicle after the crash.
Investigators are looking into impairment as a possible cause of the crash.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)