Crews Respond To New Fire Near Dry Canyon In Orem
OREM, Utah — Fire crews have responded to a new start north of Dry Canyon in Utah County.
Officials said the Curly Springs Fire was reported early Wednesday morning and had burned an estimated 2 acres.
Crews are investigating its cause and some structures were threatened by the flames.
Deputy Fire Chief Jason Earl with the Orem Fire Department asked the public to avoid the Dry Canyon area and the irrigation pond on the east side of Lindon.
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 15557)
- Dental records prove remains found in Florida are those of Brian Laundrie, boyfriend to Gabby Petito (pageviews: 12470)
- Medical examiner and cadaver dog called to park where investigators found Brian Laundrie's items (pageviews: 9862)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9294)
- Suspected human remains, items belonging to Brian Laundrie found in Florida park, FBI says (pageviews: 6279)
- Parents of 6-year-old girl killed on Colorado amusement park ride file wrongful death suit (pageviews: 6040)
- FBI: Items linked to Laundrie, potential remains found (pageviews: 5879)
- Strong probability that suspected remains found in Florida park are Brian Laundrie's, family attorney says (pageviews: 5783)
- Recall: Red, white and yellow whole onions identified as source of salmonella outbreak (pageviews: 5356)