Pickup Truck Runs Into Saratoga Springs Walmart
SARATOGA SPRINGS, Utah — A pickup truck crashed into a storefront in Saratoga Springs when police said no one was behind the wheel.
The incident happened at a Walmart, located at 136 West and Crossroads Boulevard, just before 7 p.m. Sunday.
Police told KSL-TV the 28-year-old driver reports a floor mat got bunched around the gas pedal, and when he was trying to fix it, it took off without him behind the wheel.
The vehicle then crashed into the cart return area at the Walmart.
Police said a child received very minor fragment injuries from the broken glass.
The Walmart was not closed due to the crash, but a wall was partially knocked down.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)