Man Dies After Falling From Sky Ride At Lagoon Amusement Park
FARMINGTON, Utah — A 32-year-old man who fell off the Sky Ride at the Lagoon Amusement Park has died, according to authorities.
He was taken to an area hospital in critical condition. Police confirmed he died Monday.
According to Lagoon’s website, the Sky Ride is similar to a ski lift as it “conveys guests to and from the north and south ends of the Midway.”
“The initial investigation does not indicate any type of mechanical malfunction of the Sky Ride or the specific car the patient was riding in at the time of the fall,” officials with the Farmington Police Department said.
The incident is still under investigation and park officials said counseling will be available for employees who were working during the incident.
- Burger King is returning the Whopper to its original price (pageviews: 5718)
- First case of COVID-19 omicron variant confirmed in Utah (pageviews: 5404)
- Police are searching for the parents of the Michigan high school shooting suspect after they are charged with involuntary manslaughter (pageviews: 3904)
- ‘I thought I could save him’: Family of man killed in police shootout tried to persuade him to surrender (pageviews: 3360)
- KSL Give-A-Thon (pageviews: 2991)
- Burger King is returning the Whopper to its original price – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2850)
- Man killed in Taylorsville standoff was shot by police four years earlier (pageviews: 2605)
- Suspect’s parents charged in Michigan school shooting (pageviews: 2428)
- Missionary in stable condition after being shot at basketball activity (pageviews: 2089)