Man Dies After Falling From Sky Ride At Lagoon Amusement Park
FARMINGTON, Utah — A 32-year-old man who fell off the Sky Ride at the Lagoon Amusement Park has died, according to authorities.
He was taken to an area hospital in critical condition. Police confirmed he died Monday.
According to Lagoon’s website, the Sky Ride is similar to a ski lift as it “conveys guests to and from the north and south ends of the Midway.”
“The initial investigation does not indicate any type of mechanical malfunction of the Sky Ride or the specific car the patient was riding in at the time of the fall,” officials with the Farmington Police Department said.
The incident is still under investigation and park officials said counseling will be available for employees who were working during the incident.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9267)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 8058)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6022)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3183)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2423)