Woman found dead inside vehicle at Mona gas station
MONA, Utah — Deputies with the Juab County Sheriff’s Office are investigating after a woman was found dead inside a car at a gas station in Mona.
They were dispatched to a disturbance at the Park and Pump gas station around 12:55 p.m. Sunday.
Officers with the Nephi Police Department also arrived on scene to help.
During their investigation, deputies said a woman was found dead inside a car.
They said she had been shot.
Two men from South Dakota — David Manuel Mestas, 26, of Sioux Falls, and Richard Anthony Sanchez, 26, of Rapid City — were arrested and booked into the Juab County Jail in the case.
Juab County deputies said they were investigating the death as a homicide.
The woman’s body has been taken to the Utah Office of the Medical Examiner so she could be identified and an official cause of death be determined.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 10947)
- Live (pageviews: 6780)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 5943)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5940)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4798)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4654)