Woman found dead inside vehicle at Mona gas station
MONA, Utah — Deputies with the Juab County Sheriff’s Office are investigating after a woman was found dead inside a car at a gas station in Mona.
They were dispatched to a disturbance at the Park and Pump gas station around 12:55 p.m. Sunday.
Officers with the Nephi Police Department also arrived on scene to help.
During their investigation, deputies said a woman was found dead inside a car.
They said she had been shot.
Two men from South Dakota — David Manuel Mestas, 26, of Sioux Falls, and Richard Anthony Sanchez, 26, of Rapid City — were arrested and booked into the Juab County Jail in the case.
Juab County deputies said they were investigating the death as a homicide.
The woman’s body has been taken to the Utah Office of the Medical Examiner so she could be identified and an official cause of death be determined.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)