Trans-Siberian Orchestra sets SLC tour date for Thanksgiving week
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — Trans-Siberian Orchestra will be back in Utah for the holiday season this year.
The group announced its winter tour, running from Nov. 17 until Dec. 30. They’ll do a matinee and evening performance at Vivint Arena Nov. 23, two days before Thanksgiving.
TSO typically makes a stop in Salt Lake City around Thanksgiving week, but last year it scrapped its tour in favor of one virtual concert because of the pandemic.
This year’s tour visits 59 cities across the country. Expect to hear classics from Christmas Eve and Other Stories for the album’s 25th anniversary.
The presale for fan club members begins Sept. 9. The general public can buy tickets starting Sept. 17.
A TSO spokesperson says at least $1 from every ticket sold will be donated.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)