Trans-Siberian Orchestra sets SLC tour date for Thanksgiving week
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — Trans-Siberian Orchestra will be back in Utah for the holiday season this year.
The group announced its winter tour, running from Nov. 17 until Dec. 30. They’ll do a matinee and evening performance at Vivint Arena Nov. 23, two days before Thanksgiving.
TSO typically makes a stop in Salt Lake City around Thanksgiving week, but last year it scrapped its tour in favor of one virtual concert because of the pandemic.
This year’s tour visits 59 cities across the country. Expect to hear classics from Christmas Eve and Other Stories for the album’s 25th anniversary.
The presale for fan club members begins Sept. 9. The general public can buy tickets starting Sept. 17.
A TSO spokesperson says at least $1 from every ticket sold will be donated.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)