Baby in critical condition after nearly drowning in bathtub
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah — A 1-year-old was flown to Primary Children’s Hospital after nearly drowning.
Lt. Matt Pennington with the South Jordan Police Department said the baby girl was in a bathtub with her siblings Tuesday morning. He said the mother walked away, and when she came back, the baby was underwater and not breathing.
Pennington said medics were able to bring back a pulse. The baby was in critical condition as she was taken to the hospital.
Police are investigating to make sure nothing criminal happened, but they said this is most likely an accident.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 8563)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3901)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 3445)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 2621)
- Alleged fraud committed by top leaders at Layton Christian Academy - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2604)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2477)