Police investigating stabbing in Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY — A man was stabbed in the leg in Salt Lake City early Saturday morning.
Police arrived at the scene near 1400 South and State Street around 7:25 a.m. to find the man in stable condition.
Lt. Andrew Cluff with the Salt Lake City Police Department said officers were able to apply a tourniquet before medical arrived and transported him to the hospital.
He said the victim and the witnesses were unwilling to comply with the investigation, so police don’t have much information.
No suspect has been identified.
Cluff said they do not believe there is any further danger to the public.
- Neighborhood supports family of West Jordan mom killed in Big Cottonwood Canyon crash (pageviews: 8218)
- Two teens killed in Lehi crash (pageviews: 5430)
- Heber homicide suspect found dead in Oregon (pageviews: 5285)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 4302)
- Several churches vandalized in Sandy and Orem (pageviews: 3784)
- Family friend remembers expectant West Jordan mother killed in crash (pageviews: 3460)