Two men seriously injured in Summit County rollover crash
SUMMIT COUNTY, Utah — Two men sustained serious injuries after they were involved in a single vehicle rollover crash in Summit County.
The incident happened near mile marker 176 on westbound Interstate 80 Sunday afternoon.
Trooper Colton Freckleton with the Utah Highway Patrol said the vehicle rolled multiple times before landing on the side of the road.
The 30-year-old driver and 34-year-old passenger sustained serious, but non-life-threatening injuries in the crash.
One was transported to the hospital by ambulance, while the other was flown in a medical helicopter, according to Freckleton.
Traffic was temporarily closed in the westbound direction to allow the helicopter to land.
Freckleton said authorities don’t know why the vehicle rolled or if impairment was involved.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7254)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 4854)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 4398)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3016)
- One dead, one in critical condition after being hit while changing tires in Ogden (pageviews: 2865)