Motorcyclist killed in St. George crash
ST. GEORGE, Utah — A motorcyclist has died after he was involved in a two-vehicle crash in St. George.
The incident happened around 7:20 p.m. Sunday.
Officer Tiffany Atkin with the St. George Police Department said the motorcyclist was traveling southbound on 3050 East when a passenger car, heading northbound, tried to make a left turn into some businesses.
The motorcyclist attempted to stop, but he ended up crashing into the passenger side of the car.
Atkin said CPR was administered after the man was found unconscious and not breathing.
He was then transported to the hospital, where he died from his injuries.
Police said the victim, whose identity has not been released, is a male in his 40s.
The motorcyclist was wearing a helmet, according to Atkin, and the setting sun could have been a factor in the crash.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 24529)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 9347)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 7132)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4470)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 4133)
- Netflix's 'Falling for Christmas' filmed at these charming Utah locations (pageviews: 3798)