One dead, two injured after Summit rollover crash
SUMMIT, Utah — One man has died and another two were injured after a rollover crash near Summit.
The incident happened near mile marker 71 on Interstate 15 just before 2:30 a.m. Sunday.
Cpl. Michael Gordon with the Utah Highway Patrol said a Toyota minivan was traveling northbound when it left the roadway for an unknown reason and rolled several times before crashing into the median.
The front passenger was killed in the crash.
Gordon said the other passenger, who was not wearing a seatbelt, was ejected from the vehicle, adding that both he and the driver were transported to the hospital.
The extent of their injuries was not immediately available.
Gordon said the cause of the crash remains under investigation.
Officials have not released the identify of the deceased individual.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 34915)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says (pageviews: 24405)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 11463)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8961)
- Anne Heche is 'not expected to survive,' family says in statement (pageviews: 7037)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4182)