FBI execute search warrant at Laundrie residence relevant to Gabby Petito investigation
NORTH PORT, Fla. – The FBI is executing a court-authorized search warrant today at the residence of Brian Laundrie in North Port, Florida relevant to the Gabrielle “Gabby” Petito investigation, Andrea Aprea, FBI Tampa Public Affairs, said.
BREAKING: Major police activity at Brian Laundrie home
— Cristian Benavides (@cbenavidesTV) September 20, 2021
The FBI continues to ask for the public’s assistance in sharing information they may have about this case through the tip lines: 1-800-CALL FBI or tips.fbi.gov.
Photos or videos may be submitted to fbi.gov/petito.
No further details can be provided since this is an active and ongoing investigation.
- Warrant: Baldwin didn't know weapon contained live round (pageviews: 7556)
- Missing teen returns home to Eagle Mountain (pageviews: 6298)
- Missing teen returns home to Eagle Mountain – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5748)
- Sheriff: Baldwin fired prop gun that killed cinematographer (pageviews: 4510)
- Authorities searching for 13-year-old boy on Fish Lake (pageviews: 3680)
- 'Elf Emporium' for Festival of Trees is woman’s dying wish (pageviews: 3089)
- Recall: Red, white and yellow whole onions identified as source of salmonella outbreak (pageviews: 3051)
- Laundrie family hopes for answers after remains found (pageviews: 2590)
- Authorities searching for 13-year-old boy on Fish Lake – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2517)