Woman in critical condition after being hit by truck in SLC
SALT LAKE CITY — Police are responding to a collision at 800 South and 300 West in Salt Lake City that left a woman in critical condition.
The woman was struck by a truck shortly before 11 a.m. Saturday, police said.
Lt. Andrew Cluff with the Salt Lake City Police Department told KSL-TV they believe the collision was an accident. Police are still investigating.
The victim, a woman in her 50s, was transported to a local hospital in critical condition.
Roads are currently closed a block in each direction.
- Warrant: Baldwin didn't know weapon contained live round (pageviews: 7556)
- Missing teen returns home to Eagle Mountain (pageviews: 6298)
- Missing teen returns home to Eagle Mountain – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5748)
- Sheriff: Baldwin fired prop gun that killed cinematographer (pageviews: 4510)
- Authorities searching for 13-year-old boy on Fish Lake (pageviews: 3680)
- 'Elf Emporium' for Festival of Trees is woman’s dying wish (pageviews: 3089)
- Recall: Red, white and yellow whole onions identified as source of salmonella outbreak (pageviews: 3051)
- Laundrie family hopes for answers after remains found (pageviews: 2590)
- Authorities searching for 13-year-old boy on Fish Lake – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2517)