Woman in critical condition after being hit by truck in SLC
Sep 25, 2021, 12:45 PM | Updated: 2:14 pm
SALT LAKE CITY — Police are responding to a collision at 800 South and 300 West in Salt Lake City that left a woman in critical condition.
The woman was struck by a truck shortly before 11 a.m. Saturday, police said.
Lt. Andrew Cluff with the Salt Lake City Police Department told KSL-TV they believe the collision was an accident. Police are still investigating.
The victim, a woman in her 50s, was transported to a local hospital in critical condition.
Roads are currently closed a block in each direction.
KSL 5 TV Live
- First temple in Virginia opens its doors to the public (pageviews: 14346)
- Man in custody, accused of filming children in the bathroom of his business (pageviews: 14172)
- Utah man bit by shark while swimming in Hawaii (pageviews: 11996)
- Important dates, rendering released for 3 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint temples (pageviews: 11993)
- 6-year-old boy dies after being ejected during rollover crash (pageviews: 10759)
- 3 killed in head-on crash in Kane County (pageviews: 9599)