Woman in critical condition after being hit by truck in SLC
SALT LAKE CITY — Police are responding to a collision at 800 South and 300 West in Salt Lake City that left a woman in critical condition.
The woman was struck by a truck shortly before 11 a.m. Saturday, police said.
Lt. Andrew Cluff with the Salt Lake City Police Department told KSL-TV they believe the collision was an accident. Police are still investigating.
The victim, a woman in her 50s, was transported to a local hospital in critical condition.
Roads are currently closed a block in each direction.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 34915)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says (pageviews: 24405)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 11463)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8961)
- Anne Heche is 'not expected to survive,' family says in statement (pageviews: 7037)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4182)