Police investigating stabbing at Liberty Park
SALT LAKE CITY — Police said they’re investigating after a 34-year-old man was stabbed while leaving Liberty Park.
The incident happened around 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
Lt. Steve Wooldridge with the Salt Lake City Police Department said the man was involved in some sort of altercation at the park.
As he was leaving, he was stabbed in the center of his lower back.
The man then collapsed on 1300 South.
According to Wooldridge, he was not cooperative when bystanders came over to help him.
He also refused to be transported to the hospital.
No one has been taken into custody, but police have a couple of suspects. However, Wooldridge said their descriptions were not very good.
Additional details were not immediately available.
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7375)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 7194)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6211)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5382)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station (pageviews: 4290)
- Centerville wildfire ‘most likely’ caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4224)