One killed in crash on slippery, muddy road near Sand Hollow
A driver was killed Tuesday morning in a single-vehicle crash near Sand Hollow Reservoir.
Utah Highway Patrol said after it had rained, a 1999 Ford Expedition was heading westbound on state Route 7 on a wet and muddy road. At approximately 5:15 a.m. the driver lost control of the vehicle that traveled to the right and went off the road.
The driver’s side of the vehicle hit a large three-post sign, killing the driver on impact, UHP said.
The identity of the driver was not released.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)