Two dead after crash at Orem intersection
OREM, Utah — Two women were killed in a two-car crash at an Orem intersection Friday night.
The incident happened at 400 South and State Street just before 9:30 p.m.
Officials with the Orem Police Department said there were three passengers in one car and only one passenger in the second car.
When officers arrived, they found two of the passengers in the first car had died from injuries sustained in the crash.
Police said the drivers of both vehicles had non-life-threatening injuries and were transported to the hospital.
The two women who died were said to be in their 20s, but their identities have not been released.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 14388)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 5568)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5477)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 5250)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4962)
- Utah's Festival of Trees returns to an in-person event (pageviews: 3162)