Missing Price man found dead
PRICE, Utah — A 70-year-old man has been found dead in Carbon County after he went missing nearly 10 days ago, according to officials with the Price City Police Department.
Guadalupe “Lupe” Molinar was last in contact with any family members or friends on Friday, Oct. 8.
A few days later, authorities issued a Silver Alert.
Searches were then conducted in the area of Molinar’s home by Carbon County Search and Rescue, but the 70-year-old was never found.
Sadly, the search came to end Sunday night when police said Molinar’s body was found in the rural area southeast of his residence.
His death is now being investigated by the Carbon County Sheriff’s Office.
“Due to the active investigation that is being conducted by another agency, we will not be releasing any further information,” read a Facebook post from PCPD.
KSL 5 TV Live
- 'It just keeps coming': Warnings issued in Utah with wintry week ahead (pageviews: 9883)
- 6-year-old boy dies after being ejected during rollover crash (pageviews: 9675)
- Important dates, rendering released for 3 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint temples (pageviews: 8289)
- Police officer wounded, gunman killed in Springville shootout (pageviews: 7785)
- 2 accused of fraud across multiple states with help from Utah store employee (pageviews: 7017)
- 3 killed in head-on crash in Kane County (pageviews: 6751)