Missing Price man found dead
PRICE, Utah — A 70-year-old man has been found dead in Carbon County after he went missing nearly 10 days ago, according to officials with the Price City Police Department.
Guadalupe “Lupe” Molinar was last in contact with any family members or friends on Friday, Oct. 8.
A few days later, authorities issued a Silver Alert.
Searches were then conducted in the area of Molinar’s home by Carbon County Search and Rescue, but the 70-year-old was never found.
Sadly, the search came to end Sunday night when police said Molinar’s body was found in the rural area southeast of his residence.
His death is now being investigated by the Carbon County Sheriff’s Office.
“Due to the active investigation that is being conducted by another agency, we will not be releasing any further information,” read a Facebook post from PCPD.
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7248)
- Surveillance video shows moments just before FrontRunner train fatally hits woman (pageviews: 6434)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 5770)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine (pageviews: 3609)
- Murray awards bystanders and workers for saving woman (pageviews: 3453)
- UPDATE: Police finds missing girl, safe and reunited with family (pageviews: 3124)