Police investigating stabbing incident at Pioneer Park
SALT LAKE CITY — Police are investigating after a 42-year-old man was stabbed multiple times in Pioneer Park.
The incident happened around 7 p.m. Saturday.
Lt. Steve Wooldridge with the Salt Lake City Police Department said responding officers assisted the victim by putting some tourniquets on him while they waited for medical personnel to arrive.
The man was then transported to the hospital in serious condition.
Wooldridge said police are still looking for the suspect, who fled from the scene.
They believe the suspect is still armed with knives and possibly something else.
Additional details were not immediately available.
- Burger King is returning the Whopper to its original price (pageviews: 12606)
- Man killed in Taylorsville standoff was shot by police four years earlier (pageviews: 6864)
- First case of COVID-19 omicron variant confirmed in Utah (pageviews: 4580)
- Burger King is returning the Whopper to its original price – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4090)
- KSL Give-A-Thon (pageviews: 4067)
- EXPLAINER: Here are the new rules for travelers entering the US (pageviews: 3788)
- Police are searching for the parents of the Michigan high school shooting suspect after they are charged with involuntary manslaughter (pageviews: 3687)
- UPDATE: Suspect killed, 2 officers hit by gunfire in parking-lot shootout in Taylorsville (pageviews: 3548)
- New mom who delayed COVID-19 vaccine to protect baby is now on ventilator in ICU (pageviews: 3184)