AUDIO: Chad Daybell called Az. funeral home the day Lori Vallow’s husband fatally shot
Chad Daybell called a funeral home in Arizona the day Charles Vallow was shot and killed by his brother in law.
Charles Vallow’s wife at the time, Lori Vallow, later married Daybell and relocated to Idaho with her two children who were later killed and buried on Chad Daybell’s property.
During the phone call, Daybell misspelled his own name and lied about his location while claiming to be a nephew of the newly killed Charles Vallow. He was shot by Lori Vallow’s brother, Alex Cox, who said the shooting was in self defense. Cox later died.
The call, according to information from Arizona police, was made prior to 8 p.m. on July 11, 2019, approximately 12 hours after Charles Vallow was killed.
“We just had a death in the family and we really don’t want anything but a cremation and then to send the cremains to a family in Louisiana,” Daybell can be heard to say in the phone call, included below. He requested a “ballpark” price for cremation.
Daybell currently faces murder charges in Idaho for the killings of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan, who vanished after Lori Vallow relocated to Idaho She later married Chad Daybell. Both face charges related to the destruction and concealment of the children’s bodies.
The phone call is below.
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)