Cornbelly’s returns with family fun, food & new ‘Insanity Point’
LEHI, Utah — It’s fall time, and a lot of Utah families are looking to get out and enjoy the crisp air, maybe find some tasty treats along the way.
KSL’s Jenne Anderson checked out Cornbelly’s in Lehi Thursday morning, which has all kinds of family activities and a new spooky “Insanity Point” option — if you dare.
Details on tickets and events can be found here, and Cornbelly’s has opened a new location in Spanish Fork.
- Michigan school shooting suspect and his parents were isolated in the same facility and under suicide watch, sheriff said (pageviews: 7050)
- Michigan school officials had legal grounds to search shooting suspect's backpack and locker but did not, prosecutor says (pageviews: 3706)
- Missionary in serious but stable condition after being shot multiple times (pageviews: 3561)
- Daycare closed for meth contamination after child pornography charges (pageviews: 2809)
- Lighting Letdown: Customers call Gephardt after professional holiday light installer goes silent (pageviews: 2651)
- San Francisco restaurant owners apologize after refusing service to on-duty police officers (pageviews: 2381)
- One injured after road-rage shooting on SR 201 (pageviews: 1846)
- Utah woman sews success with her own online quilt shop (pageviews: 1806)
- Utah woman sews success with her own online quilt shop – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1783)