Cornbelly’s returns with family fun, food & new ‘Insanity Point’
LEHI, Utah — It’s fall time, and a lot of Utah families are looking to get out and enjoy the crisp air, maybe find some tasty treats along the way.
KSL’s Jenne Anderson checked out Cornbelly’s in Lehi Thursday morning, which has all kinds of family activities and a new spooky “Insanity Point” option — if you dare.
Details on tickets and events can be found here, and Cornbelly’s has opened a new location in Spanish Fork.
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7248)
- Surveillance video shows moments just before FrontRunner train fatally hits woman (pageviews: 6434)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 5770)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine (pageviews: 3609)
- Murray awards bystanders and workers for saving woman (pageviews: 3453)
- UPDATE: Police finds missing girl, safe and reunited with family (pageviews: 3124)