Body discovered by passerby in SLC canal
SALT LAKE CITY — A body has been discovered in a canal in Salt Lake City.
Lt. Andrew Cluff with the Salt Lake City Police Department’s Watch Command said a passerby found the body near North Star Drive and Redwood Road Sunday.
He said the caller, who spends time in the area, told police the body wasn’t there two days ago.
Fire crews were on scene Sunday afternoon removing the body.
There has been no word yet on an age, gender or identification.
- Burger King is returning the Whopper to its original price (pageviews: 12606)
- Man killed in Taylorsville standoff was shot by police four years earlier (pageviews: 6864)
- First case of COVID-19 omicron variant confirmed in Utah (pageviews: 4580)
- Burger King is returning the Whopper to its original price – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4090)
- KSL Give-A-Thon (pageviews: 4067)
- EXPLAINER: Here are the new rules for travelers entering the US (pageviews: 3788)
- Police are searching for the parents of the Michigan high school shooting suspect after they are charged with involuntary manslaughter (pageviews: 3687)
- UPDATE: Suspect killed, 2 officers hit by gunfire in parking-lot shootout in Taylorsville (pageviews: 3548)
- New mom who delayed COVID-19 vaccine to protect baby is now on ventilator in ICU (pageviews: 3184)