Cross E Ranch’s Fall Festival enters final weekend
SALT LAKE CITY — Here in Utah, there’s still plenty of time to celebrate the spooky season ahead of Halloween this weekend, and KSL’s Jenne Anderson visited Cross E Ranch, which offers everything from corn mazes to pumpkin patches to delicious treats.
And through the end of the week, each admission ticket comes with a free pumpkin!
Details on tickets and times can be found here.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9148)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 5383)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 3392)
- 'He seemed prepared for battle:' Neighbors terrified after encounter with armed stranger (pageviews: 2595)
- Live (pageviews: 2201)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 2139)