UNR intends to require vaccination proof at basketball games
RENO, Nev. (AP) — The University of Nevada, Reno intends to require fans to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations to attend Wolf Pack men’s or women’s basketball games this season.
Fans who prove they’ve been vaccinated won’t have to wear a mask at the games at the Lawlor Events Center on the Reno campus.
The school says the plan awaiting final approval from the state is in accordance Gov. Steve Sisolak’s emergency directive regarding large events.
UNLV has been requiring fans to show proof of their vaccination status to attend football games this fall at the indoor Allegiant Stadium they share with the NFL’s Raiders in Las Vegas.
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 8360)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 8027)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 6297)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 4692)