Airline boarding pass means free ride to airport via UTA
Passengers heading to Salt Lake’s airport can travel for free via UTA with an airline boarding pass through the end of January.
The free fare is valid only on the date shown on the boarding pass, but includes buses, TRAX, FrontRunner, UTA on demand and the S-line streetcar. The promotion is good through Jan. 31, 2022.
The new airport TRAX station opened a week ago. Previously riders had to exit at a temporary station and board a shuttle if they were heading to the airport. UTA spokesperson Carl Arky said it shaves approximately seven minutes from the commute.
The free fare is valid on the date indicated on the boarding pass. Passengers just show a printed or electronic boarding pass to a bus driver or fare inspector as proof of fare.
FrontRunner does not operate on Sundays but the promotional means that from most places between Ogden and Provo, passengers can get to the airport by way of public transportation for free.
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 23816)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 18797)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6273)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3369)
- 4 charged in Texas semi-truck smuggling operation that left 53 migrants dead (pageviews: 3159)
- 2nd visitor in 3 days gored by Yellowstone park bison (pageviews: 3152)