Police say missing Oregon women have been located
PENDLETON, Ore. — Police say two women considered missing, possibly endangered have been found after they left Pendleton, Oregon Wednesday for Utah.
Officials with the Pendleton Police Department said Friday that Dorothy “Kae” Turner, 84, and Heidi Turner, 58, were traveling in a gold 2015 Chrysler Town & Country, with Oregon license plate number 432MDR.
Their last contact was with a family member over the telephone, according to police, and they were on an “unusual route” in Idaho.
Police said the two women have not answered their phones since that conversation.
“There was a possible hit on a license plate reader at Mile Post 1 on Interstate 90 near Post Falls, Idaho. There are also reports of a possible sighting of Kae and Heidi Turner in Franklin, Idaho. The most recent possible sighting 11/5/2021, at 5:00 a.m., a truck driver reported seeing a vehicle matching the description at a Little Stinker’s truck stop at Exit 13 on Interstate 84, near Payette, Idaho,” read the missing persons poster.
Dorothy “Kae” is described as 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighing 225 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes.
Heidi is described as 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighing 290 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes.
Pendleton police said, “If located, please conduct a welfare check of the subjects and notify the Umatilla County Dispatch Center (541) 966-3650.”
Around 5 p.m. Friday, police said the women had been located.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 8768)
- Get Gephardt: Husband sued for deceased wife’s unpaid medical bill - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6320)
- Judge calls Orem mayor 'lynchpin' in fraud case, orders him and son to pay $1M (pageviews: 5012)
- NB I-15 reopens following crash, massive oil spill in Draper - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4958)
- NB I-15 closed in Draper following multi-car crash, oil spill (pageviews: 4861)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4639)