Silver Alert canceled after Riverdale man found, returned home
RIVERDALE, Utah — Riverdale police say a Silver Alert has been canceled after a 64-year-old man who was reported missing, possibly endangered was found and returned home safely.
“Tobias Gallegos was reported missing and possibly endangered due to medical conditions,” read a press release Friday from the Riverdale Police Department. “Tobias missed essential medical appointments and hasn’t been seen since the evening of 11/04/2021.”
Gallegos was last seen leaving an assisted living facility at 4390 South and 700 West in Riverdale around 9 p.m.
Police said he was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and black sweatpants and uses a white-colored motorized wheelchair with a black seat to get around.
The 64-year-old is described as 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighing 210 pounds, with gray hair and brown eyes.
According to the Silver Alert, Gallegos frequents the Ogden and Riverdale areas.
Saturday afternoon, police said Gallegos had been found and returned home safely.
- ‘Our worst fears': Kidnapped baby, parents, uncle found dead (pageviews: 6449)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6433)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 6050)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 5371)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3347)
- Father, son found dead inside West Jordan home (pageviews: 3137)