Driver taken into custody after rollover crash in Price
PRICE, Utah — One person was taken into custody after they were involved in a single-vehicle rollover crash overnight in Price.
The incident happened near mile marker 60 on state Route 10 around 1 a.m. Sunday.
Trooper Bret Bennett with the Utah Highway Patrol said authorities are not exactly sure what led up to the crash, but that the driver was arrested for suspicion of DUI.
The driver did not sustain any injuries in the crash, according to Bennett.
Additional information was not immediately available.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 8313)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 8203)
- Biden caught on hot mic swearing at Fox News reporter (pageviews: 6228)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 5505)
- CDC adds 5 more Caribbean island destinations to its highest level of travel risk – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4192)
- Former BYU professor heads to court Feb. 14 for 7 counts of sexual abuse (pageviews: 4034)
- Spirit Airlines to begin SLC flights in May (pageviews: 4017)
- Utah man suffers life-threatening burns after smoking near oxygen tank (pageviews: 3472)
- NASA's James Webb Space Telescope reaches final stop, 1 million miles out (pageviews: 3398)