Driver taken into custody after rollover crash in Price
PRICE, Utah — One person was taken into custody after they were involved in a single-vehicle rollover crash overnight in Price.
The incident happened near mile marker 60 on state Route 10 around 1 a.m. Sunday.
Trooper Bret Bennett with the Utah Highway Patrol said authorities are not exactly sure what led up to the crash, but that the driver was arrested for suspicion of DUI.
The driver did not sustain any injuries in the crash, according to Bennett.
Additional information was not immediately available.
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says (pageviews: 33024)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 22249)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 17815)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 12809)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8138)
- Teen vandals destroy koi pond, try to harm fish at Salt Lake City business (pageviews: 5410)