SB I-15 reopens in Weber Co. following crash involving multiple semis
ROY, Utah — All lanes on southbound Interstate 15 were closed Tuesday morning following a crash that involved multiple semi-trucks.
No injuries were reported and crews were looking into a possible hazmat situation during the closure, according to UHP Sgt. Cameron Roden.
All lanes had reopened as of 1:45 p.m. Tuesday.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)