Man killed in Summit County crash
SUMMIT COUNTY, Utah — An 18-year-old man has died after he was involved in a crash on state Route 32 near Kamas.
The incident happened near milepost 13 around 4:30 p.m. Thursday.
Officials with the Utah Highway Patrol said a silver Subaru Outback was traveling southbound when, for an unknown reason, it spun into oncoming traffic.
The Subaru was then struck by a gray Audi A4 that was traveling in the northbound lanes of SR-32.
Troopers said both drivers were not wearing their seatbelts, adding that the driver of the Subaru, an 18-year-old, passed away from his injuries.
The driver of the Audi, however, sustained non-life threatening injuries and was transported to a local hospital.
SR-32 was closed for several hours while crews investigated the scene.
The victim’s identity has not been released.
- ‘Our worst fears': Kidnapped baby, parents, uncle found dead (pageviews: 6449)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6433)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 6050)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 5371)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3347)
- Father, son found dead inside West Jordan home (pageviews: 3137)