Amber Alert canceled after 4-year-old Idaho girl located in Nevada
UPDATE: An Amber Alert issued out of Idaho has been canceled, according to authorities.
Police say the 4-year-old girl was located and is with authorities in Elko County, Nevada, and the suspect has been taken into custody.
Original story continues below.
BURLEY, Idaho — A 4-year-old girl, believed to be in imminent danger according to police, has been abducted from Burley Idaho and could be headed through Utah.
The Cassia County Sheriff’s Office is looking for Alaina Duey, believed to be with Elizabeth Rose Crofts in a silver 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix. Officials believe Crofts could be headed to Boise, Idaho, or Arizona, by way of Utah.
The suspect, Crofts, is a 41-year-old woman described as 5 feet 3 inches tall, weighing 185 pounds with blonde hair and hazel eyes. She is said to be caucasian but it is not currently known what she was wearing. She is believed to be with Alaina Duey who is 3 feet 5 inches tall with brown hair and hazel eyes. She was wearing blue jeans a rainbow shirt and grey boots. She is said to be 45 pounds.
Police said the child was last seen on the 1500 block of Malta Avenue in Burley.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)