Cafe Rio offers free food for a year at grand opening in City Creek
The beloved Utah restaurant, Cafe Rio, held a grand opening in City Creek today. The restaurant offered free chips and guac for the first 100 people in line this morning, but the bigger win is yet to come.
The restaurant announced that 10 lucky winners would receive free Cafe Rio for a year. To enter, download the Cafe Rio app and visit the City Creek location where you will scan to be entered into the drawing.
More information on the drawing details can be found here.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 21340)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 8551)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 7157)
- Charges in crash that killed 3 should not have been dismissed, Utah appeals court says (pageviews: 6307)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 3940)