Utah AG Sean Reyes tests positive for COVID-19
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes has tested positive for COVID-19.
A spokesperson with his office said Reyes tested positive for the virus last week despite being fully vaccinated.
Reyes “had been fighting a cold and had tested negative days earlier,” according to his spokesperson. “He is following all the necessary steps to quarantine from his family and to keep the public safe. His family has all tested negative.”
Last week, House Majority Leader Mike Schultz, R-Hooper, became one of several Utah lawmakers who have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Michigan school shooting suspect and his parents were isolated in the same facility and under suicide watch, sheriff said (pageviews: 7050)
- Michigan school officials had legal grounds to search shooting suspect's backpack and locker but did not, prosecutor says (pageviews: 3706)
- Missionary in serious but stable condition after being shot multiple times (pageviews: 3561)
- Daycare closed for meth contamination after child pornography charges (pageviews: 2809)
- Lighting Letdown: Customers call Gephardt after professional holiday light installer goes silent (pageviews: 2651)
- San Francisco restaurant owners apologize after refusing service to on-duty police officers (pageviews: 2381)
- One injured after road-rage shooting on SR 201 (pageviews: 1846)
- Utah woman sews success with her own online quilt shop (pageviews: 1806)
- Utah woman sews success with her own online quilt shop – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1783)