Driver injured after crashing into 4 cars, fence in Davis County
WEST POINT, Utah — A man was transported to the hospital Thursday after authorities said he crashed into four parked cars and a fence in Davis County.
The incident happened in the area of 3000 West and 350 North in West Point around 5:20 p.m.
“When officers arrived on scene, there were indications that the driver was under the influence,” said Stephanie Dinsmore, public information officer for the Davis County Sheriff’s Office.
He sustained serious injuries in the crash and was transported by ambulance to a local hospital.
Fortunately, Dinsmore said the parked vehicles were unoccupied at the time of the incident, but “there was significant property damage.”
Additional details were not immediately available.
- Police provide update in deadly shooting near Hunter High School (pageviews: 12861)
- Ian Alexander Jr., only child of Regina King, dies at age 26 (pageviews: 9389)
- Don't approach lab monkey missing after crash, people told (pageviews: 8361)
- NOT REAL NEWS: A look at what didn't happen this week (pageviews: 6500)
- Salt Lake County man arrested for allegedly abusing grandson (pageviews: 5640)
- Sledder injured during safety event at Tibble Fork Reservoir (pageviews: 3980)
- Brian Laundrie wrote he was responsible for Gabby Petito's death in notebook, FBI says (pageviews: 3929)
- Herriman family saved from house fire by off-duty firefighter, his wife (pageviews: 3174)
- Inmate worker at large after walking out of Utah County Jail (pageviews: 2824)